Improv = Community
We teach and perform long form improvisation and public speaking in Reno, Nevada. Improv is a relentlessly cooperative art form where performers create, play and succeed together as a community. We believe all people can learn to improvise as long as they allow themselves to fully support their fellow improvisors and work as a team.
We Love Improv Because It’s Fun
But there are other great reasons to get involved:
- Practice better communication
- Become more confident as a public speaker
- Laser-focus your listening skills
- Get your shy self out of your comfort zone (or, conversely, give your loud, extroverted self a place to let go!)
- Meet new people and make friends
Improv for Everyone
Whether you’re drawn to improv because you would like to improve your communication skills, become a better actor or improvisor, be part of a great community, or attend our fun weekly shows, Reno Improv is the place for you!